The following Modified Truck Ban rules shall be implemented by the Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA).
1. Cargo Cargo trucks and heavy vehicles having a gross capacity of more than 4, 500 kilograms are covered by the new modified truck uniform truck ban rules.
2. The modified truck ban hours shall be from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM and from 5:00 PM to 10:00 PM every day except Sundays and Holidays.
3. The total truck ban in the whole stretch of EDSA from Magallanes, Makati City to Balintawak, Quezon City shall be implemented the whole day from Monday to Sunday.
4. The modified uniform truck ban hours shall be implemented from December 7, 2012 to January 6, 2013.
5. Cargo trucks loaded with perishable and agricultural cargo, and those having a gross capacity weight of less than 4,500 kilograms shall be exempted from the new rules and shall continue to be covered by the existing Truck Ban Ordinance